The 27th Annual Pittsburgh Buddy Walk
CELEBRATE INDIVIDUALS WITH DOWN SYNDROME OF ALL AGES & STAGES
The Pittsburgh Buddy Walk is our community's annual "Family Reunion" and we are excited to celebrate in-person at Schenley Plaza on Sunday, October 24, 2021 from 11am-3pm! As our largest fundraiser of the year, the Pittsburgh Buddy Walk provides about 75% of the needed resources for the Down Syndrome Association of Pittsburgh to fulfill its mission. Each and every day we strive to enrich the lives of individuals with Down syndrome and to support their families with our ongoing programming and free resources. As the founding group who started the Down Syndrome Center of Western PA to provide specialized medical care for individuals of all ages with Down syndrome, we continue to financially support the Center with funds raised from this event. In 2019, we raised $214,000 and in 2020, we raised $143,000. In 2021, we want to raise $200,000! There is no better way to celebrate people with Down syndrome than taking part in our 27th Annual Pittsburgh Buddy Walk!
- Individuals of all ages with Down syndrome (Includes a Tshirt) = FREE
- General Admission (with Event Tshirt and must register by 9/30) = $20
- General Admission with NO Tshirt = $10
- Child Admission (12 and under with Event Tshirt and must register by 9/30) = $10
- Child Admission with NO Tshirt = $5
- Interested in volunteering at the Buddy Walk? Click on the "Volunteer" button below.